SOLUTION ARCHITECT (SOL_ARCH)
In the context of utility and energy sector software solutions, must have hands-on working experience with technical and functional architecture design.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Responsible for solution architecture design and evolutions. Must work with the functional resources to understand what changes are required for the solutions. Responsible for estimating, designing, coding, testing, and delivering modifications. This role will involve designing, modifying, writing, and implementing software programming applications and executing full life cycle software development.
- Resource should know multiple modern programming skills.
- Must be able to create detailed design and technical documents.
- Develop integration layer for data integration considering new data and modified data in source and target systems.
- Make the detailed data models and designs that are required to support the integration between the solution and other systems.
- Develop/maintain description of the data and data structures, architecture, and framework.
- 5 or more years of experience in equivalent roles or experience in medium to larger Enterprise projects
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years or more of progressively professional experience in complex applications analysis
- Strong functional knowledge
- Project management experience
- Resource coordination skills
- Strong communications skills
- Strong experience in development process, methodologies, and tools
- Very strong knowledge about Modern architecture design (e.g. microservices)
- Strong knowledge about No-SQL and modern large database design
- Strong knowledge about back-end application design and implementation and system integration principles
- Proven experience in general web development and modern application design